Level 2 Training (Intermediate)
Day one: Friday 22 November 9.00 - 5.30pm
Day two: Saturday 23 November 9.00-5.30pm
You must attend both days to complete Level 2Location : Birmingham
Venue : St Luke's Church Centre, Great Colmore St, Birmingham, B15 2AT
Presenter : Dr Anandi Janner Steffan
Cost : £350 (early bird) / £400
Language : English
Terms & Conditions
Early Bird £350 payment received before 27 July 2019
Full Fee £400 payment received between 27 July 2019 and 27 September 2019
Full payment must be received by 27 September 2019 (8 weeks before the course starts) in order for you to attend the course. The course fee includes the course manual, refreshments and a hot lunch. Please note this is small group training, with a maximum of 24 delegates on this course. There will be 1 trainer and 2-4 facilitators and so plenty of opportunity for individual input.
Training in Lifespan Integration therapy is suitable for experienced psychotherapists, counsellors and psychological professionals. LI requires a sound knowledge of child development and some understanding of the neurobiology of trauma. We ask that delegates:
- have completed Level 1 Lifespan Integration training no earlier than 2011
- have attended one supervision session with LI case presentation
- have sufficient experience in their practice
- have delivered a minimum of 450 supervised therapy hours
- have, or are covered by, professional indemnity insurance
- are current members of a recognised professional body with a clear ethical framework/complaints procedure
- recommended (but optional) to have had at least one personal LI session
How to apply
Please complete the application form below. All fields marked with a * must be completed in order to submit your form. Once we receive your application we will forward this to the trainer. If successful, we will email you to offer you a place and provide payment details. Paying your course fee will book your place on the training. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your payment and your booking.
LI UK Cancellation policy
Please make sure you have read our cancellation policy here before you book.